For all general enquiries, including wholesale and press matters, please email email@example.com
To keep your swimwear looking fresh please:
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water as soon as possible after use to wash off any chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Do not use any soap, bleach, detergent or fabric-softeners
- Do not soak, tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
- Dry in shade
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, rough surfaces, and pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up and perfume.
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water
- Do not roll up when wet
- Do not twist or wring out your swimwear to remove excess water
- Do not swim in the belt
- Do not immerse the belt in water
- Do not wash or dry clean the belt
- Spot clean belt with cold water only
- Dry belt in shade
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Do not soak, bleach or wring
- Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron